30 October 2020: The latest temporary restrictions have been introduced and a link to the details is available below.
First, we want to reinforce the point that we are open and operating within the following temporary restrictions which will come into effect from the 2 November.
Knockderry House is based in Argyll and Bute and is currently in Tier 2. You can read the COVID protection level for each local area here.
- Hotel Residents:
- Can enjoy food and beverages, served indoors at a table or in their room.
- Non Residents
- Non residents are welcome for lunch, afternoon tea, or an early dinner, served indoors with a alcohol being permitted with a main meal, from 12.30 til 7.00 pm.
- Alcoholic drinks can be served outdoors until 9.30 pm.
- Travel: No non-essential travel to/from level 3 or higher areas in Scotland and no non-essential travel to or from England.
- The current regulations and the limits on meeting a maximum of 6 people from 2 households in indoor public places will still apply.
- Facemasks are mandatory within the hotel in public areas and should only be removed once sat at a table.
We have, and will continue to, respond to advice from the Scottish government, public health authorities and the Scottish Tourism Alliance to ensure we are following best practice. We are committed to taking all necessary action to ensure our team and guest remain safe and playing our part in trying to prevent COVID-19 from escalating.
We ask that guests help our team by being mindful of the restrictions that have been put in place. We want your visit to be a happy and healthy one, and we wish all our guests, past, present and future, all the best during this time.
Beth and Murdo MacLeod
‘We’re Good To Go’, is the industry standard across all sectors of the tourism industry in Scotland and the rest of the UK demonstrating that we're adhering to the respective governments' and public health guidance. We have carried out a full COVID-19 risk assessment to check we have the required processes and protocols in place.
Our operating procedures will be constantly reviewed and updated as information and the latest advice is received so that you can relax during your visit, assured of our commitment to your comfort and safety.